went back on Tuesday and guess what?! it was on sale :) score! so of course i had to buy it.
and then i had to make mini muffins asap.
I decided on blueberry muffins with a streusel topping...mmmm.
they are SO nummy! out of the 24 the pan makes i think there is like 10 left..and i made them yesterday!
Recipe from Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook :Celebrating The Promise
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (i used frozen)
- 1 recipe streusel topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 1 mini muffin pan (makes 24). In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the centre of the flour and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the egg, milk, and oil. Add this mixture into the flour mixture, an stir until JUST moistened. fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the greased muffin pan and if desired (OH I DESIRED) sprinkle streusel topping on top of the batter in the muffin pan. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes and then removes from muffin cups. tada! deliciously cute muffins :)
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown suger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons walnuts or pecans
- Mix together the dry ingredients and then cut the butter into the mixture, until it resembles coarse crumbs. stir in 2 tablespoons walnuts or pecans (i used walnuts in mine) if desired.