Personally,i am an egg FANATIC. I love eggs any possible way you could eat them, so when i was stumped as to what i should eat for lunch of course i though, deviled eggs! its time to try them!
So without further ado, my yummy eggs :)
They may be a bit messy but they were delicious :)
- 6 hard cooked eggs ( i only did two,and chopped this recipe accordingly)
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar (i couldn't find any and they were still great!)
- paprika or parsley sprigs
- halve the hard boiled eggs and scoop out them yummy yolks, setting the whites aside to be filled up later.
- mash up the mayo, mustard, and egg yolks until they are a good consistency ( i used a fork), and then scoop em back in to the eggs whites.
- garnish with paprika and parsley (if you have it, i didnt, they were still yummy)
- and ENJOY!